- Any and all special needs and / or physical limitations must be disclosed at time of registration, in order for us to consider any necessary accommodations for your child.
- Every child must enter the facility accompanied by an adult, and be dropped off to the Instructor at the appropriate class time.
- Every child must be picked up by a responsible adult promptly at the end of class,
at the designated location.
- No child may be left unattended in the facility at any time.
- Children should be encouraged to use the restrooms before class. If your child requires assistance in the restroom, a parent or guardian must be available.
- Dress code will be enforced for all classes.
- Children’s Programs is sensitive to children’s allergies. When snack or lunch is required for a program, please provide healthy, peanut-free choices.
- For the safety of all students, no parents and / or family members are allowed to remain in the pool area during class time, with the exception of Family Swim and Parent/Child Aquatics.
- Children are never allowed in the whirlpool.
- There is absolutely no food or drink allowed in the pool area or locker rooms.
- Boys, over the age of 3, are not allowed in the Women’s Locker Room.
- Girls, over the age of 3, are not allowed in the Men’s Locker Room.
- The pool deck is not to be used as a changing area. There are stalls available
on the upper deck, and there is a handicapped / family restroom available near the Men’s Locker Room.
- Used towels are to be discarded in the appropriate receptacle located at the pool entrance.
- All children not toilet-trained are required to wear a swim diaper for the pool. Children without a swim diaper will not be allowed in the pool.
- If a child is absent from class, he or she is eligible for a Family Swim make-up slip, which will be issued by the Instructor upon request of the parent. This entitles the child and his or her family to join us for a Family Swim session free-of-charge. The make-up slip must be used by the stated expiration date. When possible, please notify a program representative of any foreseeable absences.
- Walk-in fee for a class that is not full to capacity may be issued at instructors discretion. Fees vary per class.
- In the rare event that a class must be cancelled, every effort will be made to contact the student in advance.
- In the event of a snowstorm, all Children’s Programs (Gym & Swim & Swim Lessons) will be cancelled if Boston Public Schools are cancelled. Babysitting will only close if there is a State of Emergency in Boston. In the event that a class is cancelled due to inclement weather, a make-up option will be determined and made available.
- We reserve the right to request that your child not participate in class if policies
are not honored.
- An annual registration fee of $25.00 per child is required to enroll in Boston Athletic Club’s Children’s Programs. All registration fees and session payments are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Siblings receive a 5% discount for any Boston Athletic Club’s Children’s Program taken within the same session.
- All children need to be sent to class with a swim diaper/bathing suit, bubble and armbands. For safety reasons any child that arrives without the necessary equipment unfortunately will result in having to forfeit the swim portion of our program for that day and a Family Swim pass will be issued.
- Family Swim: All children that require flotation devices must arrive to Family Swim with their own equipment.