Monday – Friday 9:00am – 1:00pm
Monday – Thursday 4:30pm – 7:30pm
Saturday 8:30am – 11:30am & Sunday 8:30am – 11:30am
July 1st – September 1st, Closed Sunday
All prepaid packages expire one year from the date of purchase
Babysitting will be closed for the following holidays:
Labor Day Weekend
Christmas Eve Day
New Year’s Eve Day
New Year’s Day
Saint Patrick’s Day Parade, Sunday
Independence Day, July 4th
Members: $8.00 per hour
Non-members: $10.00 per hour
10 HOURS: $72.00
20 HOURS: $136.00
Babysitting is an on-site service provided at the Club. For a maximum of three hours, any member is permitted to employ this service and therefore enjoy a relaxing workout. Non-members, who utilize our Physical Therapy, Masseur, Chiropractor or Hair Salon, are also entitled to use our babysitting service. We welcome children ages three months to ten years.
Prepaid packages are available for members and may be purchased at the front desk. Non-members receiving services at the club can purchase babysitting hours per visit at the front desk. A prepaid ticket or receipt is required, from the front desk, upon entering the babysitting room.
Reservations are taken only by phone during babysitting hours. Reservations can be made up to 72 hours in advance. It is strongly suggested that a reservation be made three days in advance for prime time workout hours. Same-day reservations will be accepted if space is available.
The recommended time to introduce a new child to babysitting is Monday through Friday from 12:00pm-1:00pm. A registration form must be on file before a child will be admitted.
If a cancellation is made 3 hours in advance, no fee will be charged. However, a $10.00 fee, per child, will be charged for a ‘no show’. All payments and fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
A waiver of liability must be signed by a parent or guardian before a child will be accepted in babysitting. Any and all medical conditions must be described on child’s registration form, and other pertinent information or medications must be supplied by the parent or guardian. Babysitting staff must also be notified of any other special needs.
- Every child must enter the facility accompanied by a parent or responsible adult, and be dropped off to the babysitter at the appropriate time and location.
- Every child must be picked up by a parent or responsible adult on time, if not, a $10.00 late fee will be charged.
- No child may be left unattended in the facility at any time.
- A parent or guardian may exit the building for an outdoor walk or run provided that a precise route is supplied to the babysitter.
- Children who are toilet-trained should be encouraged to use the restrooms before drop-off.
- Diapers, wipes and changing pad are required for children who are not toilet-trained.
- All children, who are not toilet trained, must arrive at Babysitting in a clean and dry diaper. If not, the parent or guardian must change the child before he or she leaves the Babysitting room.
- All belongings must be clearly marked with child’s name.
- We reserve the right to request that your child not be admitted to babysitting if policies are not honored.
FOOD & SNACKS:
Food and snacks are allowed in the babysitting room, and are to be supplied by the parent or guardian. Food items must be in plastic containers. No plastic bags are allowed. Drinks must be supplied in sippy cups, sports bottles or juice boxes. No glass bottles are allowed. For the safety of the children and the cleanliness of the facility, certain types of food items are unacceptable such as candy, popcorn, peanuts / nuts, donuts, cheese and crackers with sticks, Burger King and McDonald’s.
No sick children are allowed in babysitting. We reserve the right to refuse admittance, if the health of a child is in question. If a child exhibits any signs of illness such as fever (or the presence of a fever within the previous 24 hours), vomiting, diarrhea, wheezing, excessive coughing or sneezing, or nasal discharge, a parent will be asked to remove the child from the facility. We will also alert a parent if a child bites another child, has been bitten or is inconsolable, and request that the child be removed from the babysitting room.
Please refer to our information board, outside Babysitting, for further details and registration forms. Our information board also includes program updates and special / seasonal programs and events.